The beliefs of our church, though few, are central to everything that we are as a body of believers. We believe:
• in one God who created all things and who is revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• in Jesus Christ, who at the same time is fully God and fully human, and who became like us so that we might experience His salvation.
• in the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world and who leads us to Christ unto salvation.
• in the Bible, believing it is the inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it gives us all we need to know about how to be saved and live a Godly life.
• Jesus died for all and that each person must believe in Him, repent of their sin, turn away from that sin, and trust in Jesus only for salvation.
• that after accepting the gift of salvation, we need the fullness of the Holy Spirit in our hearts. When we make a complete commitment to Christ, surrendering our lives to His control, God's Spirit cleanses our spirit and fills us with His perfect love, giving us the power to live victoriously.
• Christ will return and those who know Christ will reign with Him eternally.
Our mission . . .
. . . is to build a church that is committed to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
Mark 12:29-31 "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Matthew 28:16-20 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshipped him, but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Our Vision . . .
. . . is to lead people to Jesus, grow up together in Christ-like maturity, join hands together in purposeful ministry, engage in worldwide mission, and commit to meaningful membership in the church body all to magnify God's name.
Our Values . . .
PEOPLE matter most to God and therefore, as His sons and daughters, they matter most to us.
PRAYER is the key to power and is the essential foundation for Christ-like living and effective ministry.
FAMILY is the basic unit of society. We believe strongly in the family and are committed to strengthening the family in our world.
RELATIONSHIPS are a gift from God. We value relationships that are authentic, loving and compassionate and that are committed to unity in the fellowship of the church.
DISCIPLESHIP is the call of Christ, moving each individual believer to growth and maturity in the Word of God and to the cleansing power of His Holy Spirit.
MINISTRY is the responsibility of every believer. Jesus died for all. Our ministry is to reach out to those who have yet to receive Him, to the poor and needy, to the hurting and the forgotten of our world.
WORSHIP is our expression of praise to magnify and honor the God of creation and His Son Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.
GIVING to Kingdom purposes, through our personal talents and abilities and through joyful and sacrificial tithes and offerings, fulfills God's financial plan in building the Church both at home and abroad.